Thursday, May 20, 2004

Look up, and there are hummingbirds everywhere above you.
Look down, and there is a smiling dog and millions of other creatures below you.
Look out, and people are busy all around you.
Close your eyes, and you have only your thoughts.

Why close your eyes?


Not to get all Lao Tzu on you, but this is what occurred to me this morning.

Was...comforting in it's simplicity.

Other things:

  1. Was hired as a consultant for a mama and her baby. Baby's having some issues at 4 months (been issues since birth) and now mom's seeking hellllp! Yay. Working as a consultant doula. Hope I can help her.


  2. Going to Strawberry Music Festival in Yosemite over Memorial Day weekend. w000t! Cannot wait to camp and listen to tuneage. Going with my cousin Mike, his wife Ada, and critter Izzy. Happy to have this as a tradition with them.


  3. Foodstuffs in the garden are *thriving*, and this weekend I just may have time enough to start phase two: greens n' beans. Okra and snap peas are emerging in their starter pots. Oh boy!


  4. Roses seem to be aphid-free. This sustainable shit seems to really work. *wink*


  5. I'm even beginning to enjoy (gasp! say it ain't so!) my part-time Web gig a bit. Thank gawd.



Feels good to have me back in my body again. Winter's over for now, spring's here with a vengeance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home