Friday, April 23, 2004

So. I was totally wrong about Earth Day. What was I smokin'? Oh yeah, it was 4.20

Ha.

Anyhow, the police just left. The motherfuckers who are so fascinated with our car tires struck again. Once earlier this week on my partner's car, and last night on mine. Were so nice to leave about 20 psi in my tire this time. Last time I was down to about 10.

So, I filed a report. We'll buy a motion detector light and fake video camera this weekend and install. I'm thinking of installing something quite poisonous to the cap and stem of the tire. Bastards.

At least the sun is shining, there are weeds waiting to be pulled in the bird-laden garden (I hear the mockingbird running through his repetoire now) and there is cold beer in the fridge.

Gotta look for the good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home