Monday, March 28, 2005

I am yarn obsessed. Really and truly. It seems it is quite common.

As much as I love to crochet, and create gifties for others, a huge part of it is shopping, touching and working with new, beautimous yarn.

Oh! The delight! The texture! The color! The utter yarnyness of it all!

It is not a habit. It is not a hobby.

Oh sweet jesuchristo. I just discovered an LJ crochet community. I'm sunk, it seems.

It may be reaching over into the realms of illness.

But frankly, my dear Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

Bring on the yarn!

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Kristina said...

*grin* Oh yeah, baby. I don't even knit or crochet and I go into a yarn aisle at the craft store and want to stock up. Same with fabric (though I SWEAR I am going to start quilting this year - I even have a new-to-me sewing machine... not that I know how to use it yet, but that's just details!). And with beads. OH the beads. I love the beads.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger ~ap said...

heh. it calls like a siren from a rock.

and the beads, yes, i am slightly touched by the beads. thank god, not just now.

oh, and cool rubber stamps. unusual ones. they beckon, the bastards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home