Saturday, March 12, 2005

I am the List Mistress, keeper of the lists. Today's list has all to do with tomorrow's journey to Cincinnati, OH. Just a jaunt there for the hell of it, joining N on his biz trip.

Will see museums and visit some acquaintances/friends from when N lived there.

Things done:

1. Print out of house/pet directions for Sam
2. Camera
3. Dep. check, get cash
4. Buy enzymes, unclog drain
5. Airport directions/parking lot c
6. Empty trash

Still to do:

1. Water plants
2. Balance chkbk
3. Gather computer stuff
4. Finish packing

I swear to the gods above, I have no idea how other people function without writing lists. I'd never go anywhere or do anything without a piece of paper to track my brain's quasi-functioning on paper.

I am satisfied that I have accomplished enough on said list this evening and now, I shall fall into bed, exhausted and content.

Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home