Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Important Things for the day:

1. Yoga. I love this teacher, Sabrina Zan Ferris. I like her vibe and how she teaches. I like that her hair is purple and black and she has some lovely tatoos and she's in her 40s. I also was surprised that she remembered me--I showed up once 5 months ago--and she said, "It's so good to see you. I knew you'd be back." Was nice.

2. Good friends help lots when your own storms build up and shower down buckets on you. Kristina is always good at talking me out of my tree.

3. Crying really hard sometimes sets you free.

4. I am too old to continue to do things that make me miserable, and there is always a way to change what is to be better, even if it is hard to get yourself to make that change.

5. No matter how old I am, I will continue to be surprised at how overwhelmingly powerful and controlling hormones are and how we just have to submit, breathe and wait for a new day.

6. Mercury Retrograde Sucketh. Only 15 days to go. Dear gawd.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

*MWAH* That's what friends are for, chica.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home