Thursday, May 19, 2005

Shimmy shimmy shake! Shimmy shimmy shiggle!

Shimmy, shimmy shake, shake -- wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!

Oh. Hey there.

Yes, erm. You've caught me working off the excess energy that is overscheduling in my life. SO, now that I have it all down in my trusty Palm, I'll catch you up, so there can pre-forgiveness for me not writing much in the next coupla weeks.

1. Leave tomorrow for Vista, for my cousin's baby shower. Will pick up a TV in Carlsbad tomorrow night from my friends Stephen and Teresa, and prolly work on an outline for the little private breastfeeding tutorial I'll be giving my cousin and his wife on Sat. before the shower. Oh, and yes, prior to leaving, I'll be watering the front yard, packing, going to acupuncture and perhaps the chiro. I'll leave by 11:30. Might squeeze in a walk, too.

2. Sat. is the little class, then the shower, then off to a party in San Diego that night. Should be fun.

3. Sleep in Sunday, then piss on home. Work on yard once home, reconnect with abandoned husband, dog, cat.

4. Monday, dig up all camping equipment, go grocery shopping, plan menu for Camping Trip.

5. Pack and cook for camping trip. Have meridian therapy appt.

6. Yoga, leave for Fresno to meet cousins -- N will then take off that night for Yosemite, I'll follow with others the next day.

7. Thurs.-Mon. STRAWWWWWWBERRRY Music Festival. Wheeeeeee! Drive home Monday.

The weekend after I take off for San Fran, and won't return until Wed after.
Want to do garage sale the second weekend of June.
Third weekend of June have to go back to Vista for my dad's 70th bday party.
The Wednesday after my dad's party, I'll go back to Fresno to help the cousin that is having the baby.
I'm teaching class at the college on June 14 and the two subsequent Tuesdays.

It goes on and on. But at least (I think) I have it under controll-ish.

In the meanwhile, we will be also putting sprinklers in our back yard, gettng the edging done, then putting in sod. We'll also be tearing out the laundry room and refinishing it, too.

All by July 2nd, when N's parents arrive for a week.

Dear god. I'm sure we can get it done, right?

LOL!